Plan a Visit to These New Cincinnati Eateries
Looking for your new favorite restaurant in Cincinnati? According to Eater, you just might find it in one of these great new eateries.
- Mad Tree Brewing 2.0. Visit this newly expanded brewery, where pizza from Catch-a-Fire Pizza pairs perfectly with the brewery's many beers.
- Eighth & English. Dine on small plates at this O'Bryonville seafood restaurant, which features Japanese decor and Italian dishes.
- Please. Chef Ryan Santos spent years hosting pop-up dinners around the city, and now he serves an ever-changing, multicourse prix-fixe menu of creative dishes at his brick-and-mortar eatery.
- Panino. This stylish restaurant started as a food truck, but now it's a standalone eatery where owner Nino Loreto can cure meats in the basement and prepare Italian dishes in the kitchen.
- Queen City Radio. Grab a gourmet burger and a cold beer at this modern beer garden, which features garage doors, picnic tables and food trucks galore.
Fountain Square Ice Rink Reopens for the Season on Nov. 2!November 1, 2019
The holiday season officially begins on Nov. 2 in Cincinnati! That’s when the Fountain Square Ice ... Read More
Pumpkin Decorating DIYs That Are Anything but Child’s PlayOctober 29, 2019
As a kid, you probably looked forward to carving jack-o-lanterns every October. But now that you’r... Read More