The Air-Purifying Houseplants Every Rental Needs
Air-purifying houseplants add a pop of green color and impart an organic touch to your space. What's more, houseplants can clear away toxic chemicals and remove odors from the air. Here are some air-purifying plants to bring home to your apartment.
- Palm trees. Even smaller palm plants are great at creating an atmosphere that's as fresh and relaxing as a tropical getaway. These plants remove formaldehyde from the air, and they're pretty easy to care for.
- Rubber plants. Not only are rubber plants attractive and eye-catching, they're also ideal for low-light spaces. If you have a small room or dark corner that always feels a bit stuffy, try adding a rubber plant to freshen it up.
- English ivy. Drape a beautiful ivy plant over a shelf to remove pollutants from the air and add some green to a room. These plants are also easy to care for, as they only require watering every couple of weeks.
- Peace lily. If you prefer flowers to plants, the peace lily is a great choice. It removes formaldehyde, benzene and certain VOCs from the air, and it will bloom all winter long.
- Golden pothos. If you don't exactly have a green thumb, the golden pothos plant is a great choice. It's fairly difficult to kill, and it works pretty well as an air purifier.
7 Plants That Purify Indoor Air [Rodale's Organic Life]
This Graphic Shows the Best Air-Cleaning Plants, According to NASA [Lifehacker]
10 Best Houseplants To De-Stress Your Home And Purify The Air [HuffPost Home]
Fountain Square Ice Rink Reopens for the Season on Nov. 2!November 1, 2019
The holiday season officially begins on Nov. 2 in Cincinnati! That’s when the Fountain Square Ice ... Read More
Pumpkin Decorating DIYs That Are Anything but Child’s PlayOctober 29, 2019
As a kid, you probably looked forward to carving jack-o-lanterns every October. But now that you’r... Read More